  1. Anyone want to suggest a good supplier of the 3rd party / recycled
    toners? I used to buy "ImagePlus" from the local university but they no
    longer sell to the public.

    Patrick Dunford, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Patrick Dunford

    Chris Mayhew Guest

    Patrick Dunford wrote:
    > Anyone want to suggest a good supplier of the 3rd party / recycled
    > toners? I used to buy "ImagePlus" from the local university but they no
    > longer sell to the public.

    I never had any problems with the Eco (?) brand from Warehouse
    Stationary for my 5L at least - it's been 18 months since I bought one
    though

    Chris Mayhew, Nov 12, 2004

  3. Patrick Dunford

    DoggNZ Guest

    DoggNZ, Nov 12, 2004
  4. Patrick Dunford

    Mr Scebe Guest

    "DoggNZ" <> wrote in message

    > Corporate Consumables.
    >
    > http://www.corpcons.co.nz/

    They used to be very expensive. Haven't bought anything off them for a while
    as a result.

    --
    Mr Scebe
    ~Sean Connery in "The Rock"

    Mr Scebe, Nov 12, 2004
  5. In article <cFWkd.702$> in nz.comp on Fri, 12 Nov
    2004 17:06:31 +1300, Mr Scebe <> says...

    > "DoggNZ" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > Corporate Consumables.
    > >
    > > http://www.corpcons.co.nz/

    > They used to be very expensive. Haven't bought anything off them for a while
    > as a result.

    Boise have some starting from $106

    Patrick Dunford, Nov 12, 2004
  6. Patrick Dunford

    bAZZ Guest

    In article <>,
    lid says...
    > Anyone want to suggest a good supplier of the 3rd party / recycled
    > toners? I used to buy "ImagePlus" from the local university but they no
    > longer sell to the public.

    Try IBM.(seriously !)
    bAZZ..>>
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~