    Still Howlin' at the Moon!

    Wild Coyote
    wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

    Wild Coyote, Sep 10, 2004

  2. Wild Coyote

    John C. Guest

    On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 16:17:00 -0700, Wild Coyote
    <> wrote:

    >I have a friend who has a Pioneer Laser Disc Player with automatic
    >changing. He also has 19 Laser Disc movies. Is there an online
    >market where he can sell these.
    >
    >Thanks.

    Ebay or Audiogon.

    John C., Sep 10, 2004

  3. Wild Coyote

    Film Buff Guest

    Try Big Emma's
    www.bigemma.com

    Film Buff, Sep 10, 2004
  4. Wild Coyote

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "Wild Coyote" <> wrote in message
    > I have a friend who has a Pioneer Laser Disc Player with automatic
    > changing. He also has 19 Laser Disc movies. Is there an online
    > market where he can sell these.

    eBay.

    There's also an alt.video.laserdisc newsgroup.

    Joshua Zyber, Sep 10, 2004
  5. Wild Coyote

    Biz Guest

    "Joshua Zyber" <> wrote in message
    > "Wild Coyote" <> wrote in message
    > > I have a friend who has a Pioneer Laser Disc Player with automatic
    > > changing. He also has 19 Laser Disc movies. Is there an online
    > > market where he can sell these.

    > eBay.
    >
    > There's also an alt.video.laserdisc newsgroup.

    And a video.laserdisc.marketplace

    Biz, Sep 10, 2004
  6. Wild Coyote

    Wild Coyote Guest

    <> wrote:

    >I have a friend who has a Pioneer Laser Disc Player with automatic
    >changing. He also has 19 Laser Disc movies. Is there an online
    >market where he can sell these.
    >
    >Thanks.

    Thank you all for your responses.

    Wild Coyote, Sep 10, 2004