    --
    http://www.palindeception.com/
    http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com

    §ñühw¤£f, Feb 7, 2009

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    G. Morgan Guest

    §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    >Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund
    >President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live tonight
    >with Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to expose
    >Governor Sarah Palin’s anti-conservation record.

    You do know Larry King is Jewish right?
    --

    "Newspaper claims car thief transformed into a goat"
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090124/ap_on_fe_st/odd_goat_thief_5

    G. Morgan, Feb 7, 2009

  3. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 01:00:19 +0000, G. Morgan wrote:

    > §ñühw€£f wrote:
    >
    >>Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund
    >>President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live tonight
    >>with Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to expose
    >>Governor Sarah PalinÂ’s anti-conservation record.

    > You do know Larry King is Jewish right?

    What might THAT have to do with the OP?

    Aardvark, Feb 7, 2009
  4. §ñühw¤£f

    MJP Guest

    "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message

    > Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund
    > President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live tonight with
    > Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to expose Governor
    > Sarah Palin’s anti-conservation record.
    >
    > The show will air live tonight on CNN at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific
    > time, and replayed at midnight Eastern/9 p.m. Pacific.
    >

    > --
    > http://www.palindeception.com/
    > http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com

    and someone cares about this?

    MJP, Feb 7, 2009
  5. §ñühw¤£f

    G. Morgan Guest

    Aardvark wrote:

    >On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 01:00:19 +0000, G. Morgan wrote:
    >
    >> §ñühw€£f wrote:
    >>
    >>>Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund
    >>>President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live tonight
    >>>with Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to expose
    >>>Governor Sarah Palin?s anti-conservation record.

    >> You do know Larry King is Jewish right?

    >What might THAT have to do with the OP?

    Nothing, except the author has made his opinions pretty clear about Jews.

    G. Morgan, Feb 7, 2009
  6. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 01:18:20 +0000, G. Morgan wrote:

    > Aardvark wrote:

    >>> You do know Larry King is Jewish right?

    >>What might THAT have to do with the OP?

    > Nothing, except the author has made his opinions pretty clear about
    > Jews.

    He probably has nothing whatsoever against Jews. So please explain why
    you bringing up the religious persuasion of a television host has any
    bearing on the content of the OP.

    Aardvark, Feb 7, 2009
  7. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 02:20:11 +0000, G. Morgan wrote:

    > Aardvark wrote:

    >>> Nothing, except the author has made his opinions pretty clear about
    >>> Jews.

    >>He probably has nothing whatsoever against Jews. So please explain why
    >>you bringing up the religious persuasion of a television host has any
    >>bearing on the content of the OP.

    > **** right off now please.

    No.

    > I wasn't talking to you.

    Yes, you were.

    Aardvark, Feb 7, 2009
  8. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 10:52:50 -0600, §ñühw€£f wrote:

    > G. Morgan <> pinched out a steaming pile
    > of<>:
    >
    >>§ñühw€£f wrote:
    >>
    >>>Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action

    > Fund
    >>>President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live tonight
    >>>with Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to expose
    >>>Governor Sarah PalinÂ’s anti-conservation record.

    >>You do know Larry King is Jewish right?

    > As is Jon Stewart, your point? Oh...lesse...hmmm...reading down the rest
    > of the thread its clear from Aardvaaarks poast that you ASSume that I'm
    > some kind of raving anti-semite. Wrong as usual, pinhead :)
    > I grew up in Tucson and most of my friends were jews. Smoking pot with
    > jews is fun.
    > I highly reccomend it.
    > Carry on.

    I think perhaps he may be one of these strange people who thinks that if
    you criticise the US government or its policies you must be either un- or
    worse, ANTI-American.

    In much the same way, these people think that because you have been
    promoting aid efforts for the Palestinians in Gaza (<www.dec.org.uk>) you
    must be, by the same kind of warped logic, an anti-Semite.

    Oh well, it takes all sorts, dunnit?

    Aardvark, Feb 7, 2009
  9. §ñühw¤£f

    G. Morgan Guest

    §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    >>You do know Larry King is Jewish right?

    >As is Jon Stewart, your point? Oh...lesse...hmmm...reading down the
    >rest of the thread its clear from Aardvaaarks poast that you ASSume
    >that I'm some kind of raving anti-semite.
    >Wrong as usual, pinhead :)

    Damn. I can't call em' all.

    >I grew up in Tucson and most of my friends were jews. Smoking pot with
    >jews is fun.
    >I highly reccomend it.

    Cool, I'll give that a try one day.

    >Carry on.

    Very well.

    How was the show? I was channel surfing and stopped on it but they were
    talking about something else.

    G. Morgan, Feb 7, 2009
  10. On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 17:30:53 -0700, §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:

    >Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund
    >President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live tonight
    >with Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to expose
    >Governor Sarah Palin’s anti-conservation record.

    Sarah Palin in not anti-conservative, idiot.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Feb 8, 2009
  11. On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 17:18:36 GMT, Aardvark <>
    wrote:

    >On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 10:52:50 -0600, §ñühw€£f wrote:
    >
    >> G. Morgan <> pinched out a steaming pile
    >> of<>:

    >> Fund
    >>>
    >>>You do know Larry King is Jewish right?

    >> As is Jon Stewart, your point? Oh...lesse...hmmm...reading down the rest
    >> of the thread its clear from Aardvaaarks poast that you ASSume that I'm
    >> some kind of raving anti-semite. Wrong as usual, pinhead :)
    >> I grew up in Tucson and most of my friends were jews. Smoking pot with
    >> jews is fun.
    >> I highly reccomend it.
    >> Carry on.

    >I think perhaps he may be one of these strange people who thinks that if
    >you criticise the US government or its policies you must be either un- or
    >worse, ANTI-American.
    >
    >In much the same way, these people think that because you have been
    >promoting aid efforts for the Palestinians in Gaza (<www.dec.org.uk>) you
    >must be, by the same kind of warped logic, an anti-Semite.
    >
    >Oh well, it takes all sorts, dunnit?

    Let's see, you gleefully predict the demise of Israel. You happily and
    joyfully say you could care less if they all lived or died. You refuse
    to acknowledge that Palestinian Arabs are land thieves who want to take
    back land that isn't theirs, etc...

    Perhaps not an anti-Semite, but definitely not neutral as you so
    transparently are attempting to portray yourself as.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Feb 8, 2009
  12. On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 20:34:17 -0600, Lookout <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 19:41:12 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
    ><Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 17:30:53 -0700, §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund
    >>>President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live tonight
    >>>with Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to expose
    >>>Governor Sarah Palin’s anti-conservation record.

    >>Sarah Palin in not anti-conservative, idiot.

    >ConserVATION...not conservative you nitwit.

    Whatever, Lookout, I don't care about the conversation. I was just
    saying that Sarah Palin is not anti-conservative like the OP was saying.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Feb 8, 2009
  13. G. Morgan wrote:
    > §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >>> You do know Larry King is Jewish right?

    >> As is Jon Stewart, your point? Oh...lesse...hmmm...reading down the
    >> rest of the thread its clear from Aardvaaarks poast that you ASSume
    >> that I'm some kind of raving anti-semite.
    >> Wrong as usual, pinhead :)

    > Damn. I can't call em' all.

    My first employer was jewish...etc...etc...just because I criticise
    Isreals *government* dosn't mean I'm a bigot.

    >> I grew up in Tucson and most of my friends were jews. Smoking pot with
    >> jews is fun.
    >> I highly reccomend it.

    > Cool, I'll give that a try one day.

    It prevents alzheimers!
    ^_^

    >> Carry on.

    > Very well.
    >
    > How was the show? I was channel surfing and stopped on it but they were
    > talking about something else.

    I fucked up. I was going to catch it but forgot and watched Rachel
    Maddow instead.
    :(

    §ñühw¤£f, Feb 8, 2009
  14. On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 19:59:09 -0700, §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:

    >My first employer was jewish...etc...etc...just because I criticise
    >Isreals *government* dosn't mean I'm a bigot.

    Wow, that is almost like working with black folks. I can tell you are
    truly open-minded and evolved.

    Having a Jewish employer is almost as good as growing up in a mythical
    Jewish neighborhood in Tucson where blunts grow on the trees.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Feb 8, 2009
  15. On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 20:01:21 -0700, §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:

    >Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:
    >> On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 17:30:53 -0700, §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund
    >>> President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live tonight
    >>> with Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to expose
    >>> Governor Sarah Palin’s anti-conservation record.

    >> Sarah Palin in not anti-conservative, idiot.

    >0_o
    >
    >I want what you're smoking...

    Get it from your imaginary Jewish cabal of blood drinking cannabis
    growers.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Feb 8, 2009

    §ñühw¤£f, Feb 8, 2009
  17. My question for you Englandistanians is this:

    Why in the hell do you all dislike Jews so much and just can't seem to
    suck up to and give up enough to any variety of Arab or Muslim that
    comes your way?

    I mean, I know there is a long history of dislike for the Jews in many
    parts of Europe. I understand that. Generation upon generation upon
    generation has passed down this bitterness for the Jews to their
    children. That is just how you guys are.

    But, my goodness, can't you think for yourself? The Jews don't really
    kill babies and drink their blood like many of you used to think. They
    aren't really taking over the monetary distribution channels and ruling
    the world's banks, etc...

    They mostly respect whatever culture they find themselves in, are great
    additions to the workforce, stay pretty much to themselves, normally
    highly educated and intelligent and are usually cleaner than Europeans
    in diet and hygiene.

    Yet, you guys really, even to this day, have an inherent dislike of
    them.

    Now, on the other hand, Arabs are mostly uncouth, uneducated, don't
    clean their bodies correctly and are malodorous, they absolutely hate
    you because of the color of your skin and your apparently wicked ways,
    they want to kill you, they do kill you, they then laugh about it and
    mock all of you and threaten you in your own cities, they receive just
    about all the dole outs, large majorities of them are complete bums,
    etc...

    But the Europeans just can't seem to get enough of them and never, ever,
    ever have a bad word for them or about them.

    Very odd. Seems like you morons need to wake the **** up.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Feb 8, 2009
  18. On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 22:38:40 -0600, Lookout <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 21:57:40 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
    ><Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote:
    >
    >>My question for you Englandistanians is this:

    >You can tell that you don't have a pertinent point to make when you
    >make up words.

    Well, dummy, if languages were static there wouldn't be many more words
    being used than there were by cavemen. Just grunts and whistles.

    Bet you grunt a lot when you are with those Muslim men you adore so much
    don't you?

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Feb 8, 2009
  19. On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 00:04:58 -0600, Lookout <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 23:35:36 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
    ><Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 22:38:40 -0600, Lookout <> wrote:

    >>>You can tell that you don't have a pertinent point to make when you
    >>>make up words.

    >>Well, dummy, if languages were static there wouldn't be many more words
    >>being used than there were by cavemen. Just grunts and whistles.
    >>
    >>Bet you grunt a lot when you are with those Muslim men you adore so much
    >>don't you?

    >Oh ya..there are thousands of muslim men in Alabama.
    >You're nothing more than the typical dumbass Alabama redneck. You
    >can't even excel at being stupid.

    There you go, let your regional bigotry expose even more of your innate
    animosities? You provincial twit.

    How many other subsets or groups or types of people do you despise and
    consider yourself better than? I mean, other than Jews and Southerners?

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Feb 8, 2009
  20. §ñühw¤£f

    G. Morgan Guest

    §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    >>>ConserVATION...not conservative you nitwit.

    >>Whatever, Lookout, I don't care about the conversation. I was just
    >>saying that Sarah Palin is not anti-conservative like the OP was

    >saying.
    >>

    ><reads once>
    ><reads again>
    ><rubs eyes>
    >
    >AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    >THE STUPID!!!!
    >IT BURNS!!!!

    I know! Is that glaring or what?

    I was going to reply to this one last night but I refreshed the group and lost
    my place.

    G. Morgan, Feb 9, 2009