larning mor about mcsa 2003

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=, Aug 18, 2004.

  1. i need help about support for mcse 2003

    =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=, Aug 18, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    Mike T. Guest

    "eyad abu zuhair" <eyad abu > schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:...
    > i need help about support for mcse 2003

    I've found that a sturdy, ergonomically correct chair, a mattress that's
    neither too hard nor too soft, and a good quality pair of shoes can provide
    sufficient support for MCSEs.

    Mike T

    Mike T., Aug 18, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

    > "eyad abu zuhair" <eyad abu > schrieb im
    > Newsbeitrag news:...
    > > i need help about support for mcse 2003

    > I've found that a sturdy, ergonomically correct chair, a mattress that's
    > neither too hard nor too soft, and a good quality pair of shoes can

    provide
    > sufficient support for MCSEs.
    >
    > Mike T

    You're doing well, Mike.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 18, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in

    > "eyad abu zuhair" <eyad abu > schrieb
    > im Newsbeitrag
    >> i need help about support for mcse 2003

    > I've found that a sturdy, ergonomically correct chair, a mattress
    > that's neither too hard nor too soft, and a good quality pair of shoes
    > can provide sufficient support for MCSEs.
    >
    > Mike T

    don't forget the nice fluffy tiolet seat.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 18, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    Mike T. Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "eyad abu zuhair" <eyad abu > schrieb im
    > > Newsbeitrag news:...
    > > > i need help about support for mcse 2003

    > > I've found that a sturdy, ergonomically correct chair, a mattress that's
    > > neither too hard nor too soft, and a good quality pair of shoes can

    > provide
    > > sufficient support for MCSEs.
    > >
    > > Mike T

    > You're doing well, Mike.

    Aw, shucks *feels all proud and stuff*

    Mike T

    Mike T., Aug 18, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    Consultant Guest

    don't forget the cardigan sweater, server rooms can get quite chilly

    Consultant, Aug 18, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 18, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

    > don't forget the cardigan sweater, server rooms can get quite chilly

    Piss off prick.

    --
    Tech "The Real Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    Brian Guest

    The MCSA group is that way ----------------->

    There you will find other more helpful and probably cynical individuals who
    will tell you as they have told the other thousand before you in the last
    month who asked this question to look on the feakin' Microsoft site.

    You also need to fix your "e" key and your shift key.

    Brian
    Cynical, but not certified.

    Brian, Aug 18, 2004
  9. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    Consultant Guest

    very well

    Consultant, Aug 18, 2004
  10. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > On Aug 18, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:
    >
    > > don't forget the cardigan sweater, server rooms can get quite chilly

    > Piss off prick.

    Methinks that was the real C.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 18, 2004
  11. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 18, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > Methinks that was the real C.

    Nope, it wasn't.

    --
    Tech "I Know Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004
  12. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > On Aug 18, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:
    >
    > > Methinks that was the real C.

    > Nope, it wasn't.

    How do you explain the headers, smarty pants?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 18, 2004
  13. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    Doom Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Aug 18, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:
    >>
    >> > Methinks that was the real C.

    >> Nope, it wasn't.

    > How do you explain the headers, smarty pants?

    Yeah, that came from C's domain.

    Doom, Aug 18, 2004
  14. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    Consultant Guest

    tis i

    Consultant, Aug 18, 2004
  15. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    Doom Guest

    Drinks are on me. C's back (and I know that's him cause he top posted)

    Doom, Aug 18, 2004
  16. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:#tP7EfThEHA.592
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > tis i
    >
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    >> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> > On Aug 18, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    >> > Nope, it wasn't.

    >> How do you explain the headers, smarty pants?
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
    >>
    >> first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com

    back with a vengence!

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 18, 2004
  17. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 18, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > How do you explain the headers, smarty pants?

    Oops! I was looking at the wrong header line. I beg a thousand apologies.

    --
    Tech "Imperfest Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004
  18. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 18, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

    > tis i

    Sorry. If I knew it was really you I would have said "fcuk off asshloe".

    --
    Tech "Insulting Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004
  19. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 18, 2004 "Doom" blathered:

    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    >> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> On Aug 18, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    >>> Nope, it wasn't.

    >> How do you explain the headers, smarty pants?
    >>

    > Yeah, that came from C's domain.

    Have mercy upon me, O God. According to thy lovingkindness; according unto
    the multitude of thy tender mercies, blot out my transgressions. Wash me
    thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I
    acknowledge my transgressions; and my sin is ever before me. Against thee,
    thee only, have I sinned and done this evil in thy sight, that thou
    mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
    Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
    Behold, thou desireth truth in the inward parts; and in the hidden parts
    thou shalt make me to know wisdom. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be
    clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Make me to hear joy and
    gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken my rejoice. Hide thy face
    from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. Create in me a clean heart,
    O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy
    presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of
    thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Then will I teach
    transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee. Deliver
    me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue
    shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. O Lord, open thou my lips; and my
    mouth shall shew forth thy praise. For thou desireth not sacrifice; else
    would I give it; thou delightest not in a broken spirit; a broken and a
    contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Do good in thy good pleasure
    unto Zion; build thou the walls of Jerusalem. Then shalt thou be pleased
    with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and with whole
    burnt offering; then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar. [Psalm 51]

    Thank you. Thank you and God bless you.

    --
    Tech "'I have sinned!' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004
  20. =?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

    Doom Guest

    > tis i

    How can I be sure this isn't really William Shatner?

    Doom, Aug 18, 2004