    Lee

    --
    "Okay Scotty, now beam down my clothes."
    Lee Davison, Oct 2, 2005

  2. Lee Davison

    John Holmes Guest

    Lee Davison blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I dont have any programs called Dr Watson.

    PMSL

    --
    Your mother was an appreciative Game-Show addict who talked incessantly
    about teapots on a bungee rope.
    John Holmes, Oct 2, 2005

  3. Lee Davison

    philo Guest

    Lee Davison wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I have a file in my c\documents and settings\all users\documents\dr watson
    > called
    >
    > user.dmp.
    >
    > File size is 177MB
    >
    > Can I delete this file? I dont have any programs called Dr Watson.
    >

    > Thanks
    > Lee

    Yes...
    it would only be needed to perform a crash analysis...
    real computer geek stuff
    philo, Oct 2, 2005
  4. Lee Davison

    dadiOH Guest

    Lee Davison wrote:

    > I have a file in my c\documents and settings\all users\documents\dr
    > watson called user.dmp.

    > Can I delete this file?

    Yes

    I dont have any programs called Dr Watson.

    You really sure of that? The dump (dmp) file didn't get there by
    itself.
    C:\WINDOWS\DRWATSON.EXE

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, Oct 2, 2005
  5. Lee Davison

    Trax Guest

    "Lee Davison" <> wrote:

    |>Hi all,
    |>I have a file in my c\documents and settings\all users\documents\dr watson
    |>called
    |>
    |>user.dmp.
    |>
    |>File size is 177MB
    |>
    |>Can I delete this file? I dont have any programs called Dr Watson.

    NT system assumed
    Start\Run DRWTSN32 <enter>

    The applications area will show what caused the problem, and you can
    disable the .DMP file creation from here.

    And yes delete the User.dmp file.

    --
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html
    Trax, Oct 2, 2005
  6. Lee Davison

    dr. Bill Guest

    Lee Davison wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I have a file in my c\documents and settings\all users\documents\dr
    > watson called
    >
    > user.dmp.
    >
    > File size is 177MB
    >
    > Can I delete this file? I dont have any programs called Dr Watson.

    Dr Watson won't like that, neither does Dr. Bill!

    dr. Bill, Oct 2, 2005