    digital file?

    Thanks.

    -Joel

    Dr. Joel M. Hoffman, Jan 18, 2005

  2. Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

    Canongirly Guest

    www.photobox.co.uk

    Canongirly, Jan 18, 2005

  3. Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

    PGG Guest

    www.ezprints.com

    PGG, Jan 18, 2005
  4. Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

    Crownfield Guest

    http://www.ofoto.com ?

    Crownfield, Jan 18, 2005
  5. www.iphotoshop.com

    EagleEyePhotography, Jan 18, 2005
  6. Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

    Jeremy Guest

    > Can anyone recommend a good place on-line for getting large prints
    > (around 2' by 3', hopefully with me specifying the size) from a
    > digital file?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > -Joel

    Kodak's OFOTO.COM goes as high as 20 x 30, and they claim that they can use
    a file as small as 2MP. Must use interpolation. Costs about $18.00 per
    print.

    Jeremy, Jan 18, 2005
  7. Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

    howard Guest

    "Jeremy" <> wrote in message

    > "Dr. Joel M. Hoffman" <> wrote in message
    > > Can anyone recommend a good place on-line for getting large prints
    > > (around 2' by 3', hopefully with me specifying the size) from a
    > > digital file?
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > -Joel
    > >

    > Kodak's OFOTO.COM goes as high as 20 x 30, and they claim that they can

    use
    > a file as small as 2MP. Must use interpolation. Costs about $18.00 per
    > print.

    Probably looks fine, viewed from space.

    H.

    howard, Jan 18, 2005
  8. "PGG" <pa_paSPAAMgordygrapes@NO_SP_A_Myahoo.com> wrote in message
    > www.ezprints.com

    Their home pages confuses me. If you are a pro you can no longer sign up?

    Dave R knows who, Jan 18, 2005
  9. Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

    Arthur Small Guest

    Arthur Small, Jan 18, 2005
  10. Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

    Frank Guest

    some costco can do 12 x 18 pics for 2.99

    Frank, Jan 20, 2005