    post. How can I help him to remove the mails in question because I fear I
    will now have prevented him from receiving any mail at all?
    thanks to anybody

    honest joe, Jun 4, 2005

  2. honest joe

    jils Guest

    check his isp to see if they offer a webmail service. most do, he can
    log on and delete your emails.
    failing that, tell him to try www.mail2web.com. log on with user name
    and password, see emails that are on the server, delete the ones you've
    sent.
    hope that helps.

    jils, Jun 4, 2005

  3. honest joe

    honest joe Guest

    "jils" <> wrote in message
    > check his isp to see if they offer a webmail service. most do, he can log
    > on and delete your emails.
    > failing that, tell him to try www.mail2web.com. log on with user name and
    > password, see emails that are on the server, delete the ones you've sent.
    > hope that helps.

    thanks

    honest joe, Jun 4, 2005
  4. honest joe

    ftran999 Guest

    "honest joe" <> wrote in message
    > Can anybody tell me what to do with this problem? I had to mail large file
    > images to a small business last night. They all went off okay but a few
    > hours later the businessman phoned to say he hadnt received the mails.
    > Turns out that he doesn't have Broadband so his mail account cannot handle
    > the post. How can I help him to remove the mails in question because I
    > fear I will now have prevented him from receiving any mail at all?
    > thanks to anybody

    Do the images have to be large in size. You may want to try using your
    imaging software to reduce the files to a more managable size.

    ftran999, Jun 4, 2005