  1. Guest

    I can send small ones but larger ones get rejected
    , Jan 13, 2005

  2. Toolman Tim Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:41e5deea$0$76876$...
    |I can send small ones but larger ones get rejected
    \
    Typical - most email servers have limits to the size of a file that can be
    sent/received.

    1) compress (ZIP utilities)
    2) resize (photos - reduce the size and/or resolution)
    3) split into smaller files http://www.dekabyte.com/filesplitter/

    Good luck!
    Toolman Tim, Jan 13, 2005

  3. why? Guest

    On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 02:37:30 GMT,
    wrote:

    >I can send small ones but larger ones get rejected

    Read the Help/Support pages for your mail service.

    Make the large attachments smaller.

    Mail only a link to the file and put the file on a webpage.

    Send the attachment on CD.

    Me
    why?, Jan 13, 2005
  4. SA Guest

    Try www.yousendit.com You can send up to a gig of stuff and not fill up a
    person's inbox. Good luck.

    SA, Jan 13, 2005
  5. On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:44:16 -0800, "Toolman Tim"
    <> wrote:

    >Typical - most email servers have limits to the size of a file that can be
    >sent/received.

    >1) compress (ZIP utilities)
    >2) resize (photos - reduce the size and/or resolution)
    >3) split into smaller files http://www.dekabyte.com/filesplitter/

    4) Post to your website/ftp space and give out the url.

    Swill

    --
    If electricity comes from electrons,
    does morality come from morons?