    group but cannot easily search for the big ones. Any links to full
    sized photos from the 20D especially unedited (not sharpened etc.)
    Thanks all.

    ZONED!, Feb 3, 2005

  2. ZONED!

    [BnH] Guest

    Dpreview ? :)

    =bob=

    "ZONED!" <no_email@please_post.net> wrote in message
    news:...

    [BnH], Feb 3, 2005

  3. "ZONED!" <no_email@please_post.net> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have seen some large (possibly full sized) images linked in this
    > group but cannot easily search for the big ones. Any links to full
    > sized photos from the 20D especially unedited (not sharpened etc.)
    > Thanks all.

    The review sites all provide full-size examples, but they are almost always
    at the default settings, which include sharpening.

    http://www.dpreview.com
    http://www.steves-digicams.com/default.htm
    http://www.imaging-resource.com/

    The 20D forum on dpreview often has links to images, some of which are
    available in full size. But that requires reading the articles.

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan

    David J. Littleboy, Feb 3, 2005
  4. ZONED!

    Guest

    , Feb 4, 2005
  5. ZONED!

    ZONED! Guest

    On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 22:08:40 -0500, wrote:

    >On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 00:22:52 GMT, no_email@please_post.net (ZONED!)
    >wrote:
    >
    >>I have seen some large (possibly full sized) images linked in this
    >>group but cannot easily search for the big ones. Any links to full
    >>sized photos from the 20D especially unedited (not sharpened etc.)
    >>Thanks all.

    >Try:
    >
    >http://www.steves-digicams.com/2004_reviews/20d_samples.html
    >
    >There are several samples there.