Larf

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bryan, Oct 19, 2003.

  1. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Oct 19, 2003

  2. Bryan

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Oct 19, 2003

  3. Bryan

    Ionizer Guest

    "Bryan" <> wrote in message
    news:isBkb.6095$...
    > These, for some unknown reason, made me smile!
    > http://www.shartwell.freeserve.co.uk/humor-site/newsgroup-users.htm

    In this instance I guess you'd be "The Cuttings Service" poster: "...just
    news cuttings or humour or other articles he picked up elsewhere on the
    web." I'm unable to find one describing me of course, but that's probably
    my innate inability to "see ourselves as others see us" thing kicking in.

    Regards,
    Ian.
    (Now Playing: Creeps Like Me - Lyle Lovett)

    Ionizer, Oct 19, 2003
  4. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Oct 19, 2003
  5. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    > "Bryan" <> wrote in message
    >> These, for some unknown reason, made me smile!
    >> http://www.shartwell.freeserve.co.uk/humor-site/newsgroup-users.htm

    > In this instance I guess you'd be "The Cuttings Service" poster:
    > "...just news cuttings or humour or other articles he picked up
    > elsewhere on the web." I'm unable to find one describing me of
    > course, but that's probably my innate inability to "see ourselves as
    > others see us" thing kicking in.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ian.
    > (Now Playing: Creeps Like Me - Lyle Lovett)

    ....and you're probably right :)

    Bryan, Oct 19, 2003
  6. Bryan

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    -= Hawk =-, Oct 19, 2003
  7. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Oct 19, 2003
  8. Bryan

    Jackie Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "Bryan" <> wrote in news:isBkb.6095$mM1.1072@newsfep4-
    > winn.server.ntli.net:
    >
    > > These, for some unknown reason, made me smile!
    > > http://www.shartwell.freeserve.co.uk/humor-site/newsgroup-users.htm

    > ;o)
    >
    > Thanks, Bryan.

    What about the pissed surfer who dosn't give a shit and directs everyone to
    the sites that tells you how to hach windows and cant spell couse teir
    drunk?

    Jackie, Oct 19, 2003
  9. Bryan wrote:

    > These, for some unknown reason, made me smile!
    > http://www.shartwell.freeserve.co.uk/humor-site/newsgroup-users.htm

    YAATAICM5P. Pay up. :)
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA