    internet access no matter where i am.
    someone mensioned a centrino laptop but whats that all about.

    Thamks for any help

    JOni, Jan 13, 2005

  2. JOni

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, JOni mused:

    | Can anyone advise please.

    What's your budget?

    mhicaoidh, Jan 13, 2005

  3. JOni

    Spike Guest

    If long-lasting battery time is foremost the
    Centrino is the way to go. The Pentium M
    with its chipset which includes Wi-Fi wireless
    is marketed Centrino. Some laptops use the
    desktop Pentiums which are helpful when
    using spreadsheets and such, but battery
    duration is quite a bit less. Different laptops
    within the same manufacturer's group are
    designed for different types of users. You can
    pay as little as 600 dollars and as much as
    3000 dollars for premium high end laptops.
    Wide field--depending on what you want
    and need. Personal choice.. Luck

    Spike, Jan 13, 2005