    a ATI radion 7000m? They are both mobile video cards. I bought my daughter
    an HP that was supposed to have a ATI radion 7000 M but it says it has a ATI
    radion IGP 320m. I just wanted to know if I got ripped off?

    Jerry, Oct 19, 2003

  2. Jerry

    Frederic Guest

    Radeon 7000 and 320 are two completely different products

    Mobility Radeon 7000 IGP is designed for Pentium IV notebooks
    http://www.ati.com/products/mobilityradeon7000igp/index.html

    Radeon IGP 320 M is designed for AMD Athlon/Duron notebooks
    http://www.ati.com/products/radeonigp/rigp320m.html

    HP Pavilion 4000 series and HP Compaq Presario 2100 series are designed for
    Radeon 320
    http://www.ati.com/companyinfo/press/2003/4637.html

    --
    Frederic
    MCP, i-Net+, CIWA, A+

    "Jerry" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me what the difference is between a ATI radion IGP 320m

    and

    Frederic, Oct 20, 2003