    It a ATI mobility radeon 7500 with 16MB DDR video memory

    Thanks

    Andrew

    Andrew, Apr 23, 2005

  2. Andrew

    °Mike° Guest

    You will probably find that the video card is built into the
    motherboard, to save space, and so will not be upgradable.

    In <plvae.18190$>,
    "Andrew" <andysumm@REMOVE THISgmail.com> took 13 lines to utter:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Apr 23, 2005

  3. Andrew

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:11:49 GMT, "Andrew" <andysumm@REMOVE
    THISgmail.com> wrote:

    >Is it possible to up grade a laptop video card?

    Usually not, ynless it's one of those laptops using the MXM module,
    can't remember which manufacturer that's for.

    >It a ATI mobility radeon 7500 with 16MB DDR video memory

    You didn't say much about the laptop type, try the manufacturer support
    / manuals. Maybe you can tell it to use system memory. Og course you
    didn't say what you weanted to u/g resolution / color depth / memory.

    You have already tried
    http://www.google.com/
    with

    upgrade ATI mobility radeon 7500

    Me

    why?, Apr 23, 2005
  4. Andrew

    riddick Guest

    "Andrew" <andysumm@REMOVE THISgmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to up grade a laptop video card?
    >
    > It a ATI mobility radeon 7500 with 16MB DDR video memory

    If you tell us exactly what make and model of the laptop, we could be of
    more assistance. Some can, some cannot.

    riddick, Apr 23, 2005
  5. Andrew

    dwacon Guest

    > Is it possible to up grade a laptop video card?

    Best to contact the manufacturer. Depending on your service agreement, you
    may have one delivered to your door (Dell is good for that level of
    service).

    --
    Lovebase Erotica is Back!
    http://www.cafepress.com/dwacon.20934038

    dwacon, Apr 23, 2005
  6. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    "dwacon" <> wrote in message

    > "Andrew" <andysumm@REMOVE THISgmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Is it possible to up grade a laptop video card?

    > Best to contact the manufacturer. Depending on your service agreement,
    > you may have one delivered to your door (Dell is good for that level of
    > service).
    >

    > --
    > Lovebase Erotica is Back!
    > http://www.cafepress.com/dwacon.20934038

    Sorry, it's a Sony Vaio PCG-NV105

    Andrew, Apr 23, 2005
  7. Andrew

    Aquanaut Guest

    > "dwacon" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Andrew" <andysumm@REMOVE THISgmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> Is it possible to up grade a laptop video card?

    >> Best to contact the manufacturer. Depending on your service agreement,
    >> you may have one delivered to your door (Dell is good for that level of
    >> service).
    >>

    >> --
    >> Lovebase Erotica is Back!
    >> http://www.cafepress.com/dwacon.20934038
    >>

    > Sorry, it's a Sony Vaio PCG-NV105

    Best upgrade is to sell it

    Aquanaut, Apr 23, 2005
  8. Andrew

    > "dwacon" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Andrew" <andysumm@REMOVE THISgmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> Is it possible to up grade a laptop video card?

    > it's a Sony Vaio PCG-NV105

    Integrated graphics. So, no.

    riddick, Apr 24, 2005
  9. Andrew

    Plato Guest

    Andrew wrote:

    > Is it possible to up grade a laptop video card?

    Most likely no, as its not a card but an onboard chip.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Apr 24, 2005