    a week, however, I noticed that all the employees have been laid off
    and all the valuables taken from the building.

    3133t3

    3133t3, Sep 15, 2004

  2. 3133t3

    Paul G Guest

    Why should they give a shit?

    LTS is one of those schools which has made thousands of dollars from eager
    students hoping to find a better job and life from being trained and getting
    computer certifications, such as the A+, MCSE, CCNA etc.

    So someone who has enrolled in the school and possibly lost their dough will
    give a shit.

    Someone who is concerned about the cheapening of these certifications will
    give a shit.

    Someone who is concerned about the job market being flooded with
    inexperienced people will give a shit.

    There are probably plenty of other reasons too. But you can please yourself.

    Check out http://www.sandiegocomputertrainingschools.com/ for more info on
    this school and the industry in general.

    Paul G, Sep 15, 2004

  3. 3133t3

    Sara Pinkski Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Looks like the Laptop Training Solutions in San Diego has closed its
    > doors. There is a sign on the door that says that they are closed for
    > a week, however, I noticed that all the employees have been laid off
    > and all the valuables taken from the building.
    >
    > 3133t3

    Bad News allways comes in Installments

    Sara Pinkski, Sep 16, 2004