    a sign that says that they will be closed for a week, however, all the
    employees have been laid off and the valuables are not there.

    3133t3

    3133t3, Sep 15, 2004

  2. 3133t3

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Sep 15, 2004 at 1:01am "3133t3" blathered:

    > Laptop Training Solutions in San Diego has Closed its doors. There is
    > a sign that says that they will be closed for a week, however, all the
    > employees have been laid off and the valuables are not there.
    >
    > 3133t3

    Quit multi-posting. I've already seen this message about a half dozen times!

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Sep 15, 2004

  3. 3133t3

    Consultant Guest

    whew, thanks for sharing, i was just about to drive over there too

    Consultant, Sep 15, 2004
  4. Thanks from me too, I was just on my way over to steal all the
    'valuables' that are't there.

    >whew, thanks for sharing, i was just about to drive over there too
    >

    >"3133t3" <> wrote in message
    >> Laptop Training Solutions in San Diego has Closed its doors. There is
    >> a sign that says that they will be closed for a week, however, all the
    >> employees have been laid off and the valuables are not there.
    >>
    >> 3133t3

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 15, 2004
  5. 3133t3

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, 3133t3 climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Laptop Training Solutions in San Diego has Closed its doors. There is
    > a sign that says that they will be closed for a week, however, all the
    > employees have been laid off and the valuables are not there.
    >
    > 3133t3

    What did they do, train table dancers?

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 15, 2004
  6. 3133t3

    Mike T. Guest

    "3133t3" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Laptop Training Solutions in San Diego has Closed its doors. There is
    > a sign that says that they will be closed for a week, however, all the
    > employees have been laid off and the valuables are not there.

    But what if you wanted to learn how to use a desktop?

    --
    Mike T
    Spiffy sig currently under development.

    Mike T., Sep 15, 2004
  7. 3133t3

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > "3133t3" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> Laptop Training Solutions in San Diego has Closed its doors. There is
    >> a sign that says that they will be closed for a week, however, all the
    >> employees have been laid off and the valuables are not there.
    >>

    > But what if you wanted to learn how to use a desktop?

    Or were attacked with a pointed stick?

    JaR
    Palin Thug

    JaR, Sep 15, 2004
  8. Awwwww, and it was such a reputable place too.....

    http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/california/story/10417811p-11337457c.html

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Sep 15, 2004
  9. 3133t3

    Mike T. Guest

    "JaR" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    > > "3133t3" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > >> Laptop Training Solutions in San Diego has Closed its doors. There is
    > >> a sign that says that they will be closed for a week, however, all the
    > >> employees have been laid off and the valuables are not there.
    > >>

    > > But what if you wanted to learn how to use a desktop?
    > >

    > Or were attacked with a pointed stick?

    That would be pointless.

    Mike T., Sep 15, 2004
  10. circa Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:13:37 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Death from Above
    () said,
    > Awwwww, and it was such a reputable place too.....
    >
    > http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/california/story/10417811p-11337457c.html
    >
    > Death from Above
    >

    > "3133t3" <> wrote in message
    > > Laptop Training Solutions in San Diego has Closed its doors. There is
    > > a sign that says that they will be closed for a week, however, all the
    > > employees have been laid off and the valuables are not there.
    > >
    > > 3133t3

    Wow, that's one expensive laptop.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 15, 2004
  11. 3133t3

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in

    > Or were attacked with a pointed stick?

    Pointed stick? Oh, oh, oh. We want to learn how to defend ourselves
    against pointed sticks, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh? Fresh
    fruit not good enough for you eh? Well I'll tell you something my lad.
    When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes
    after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me! Now, the
    passion fruit. When your assailant lunges at you with a passion fruit...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 16, 2004
  12. 3133t3

    JaR Guest

    > babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in
    >
    >> Or were attacked with a pointed stick?

    > Pointed stick? Oh, oh, oh. We want to learn how to defend ourselves
    > against pointed sticks, do we? Getting all high and mighty, eh? Fresh
    > fruit not good enough for you eh? Well I'll tell you something my lad.
    > When you're walking home tonight and some great homicidal maniac comes
    > after you with a bunch of loganberries, don't come crying to me! Now,
    > the passion fruit. When your assailant lunges at you with a passion
    > fruit...

    Took long enough.

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 16, 2004