    Thanks.

    --
    John B
    John B, Jan 18, 2005

  2. John B

    Justin Guest

    John B wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > My wife needs a new laptop. Her present one is crap. Slow as.
    >
    > Requirements:
    >
    > Fast,
    > fast
    > & faster.
    >
    > Up to $3,500ish. Any recommendations?
    >
    > Thanks.

    In Auckland try Portables Plus, 692(?) Great South Road, 09 5791095
    www.portables.co.nz

    Regards

    Justin
    Justin, Jan 18, 2005

  3. John B wrote:
    > My wife needs a new laptop. Her present one is crap. Slow as.

    whats your mrs one like?
    might be interested if it's for sale.

    --
    Dave.net.nz
    reply addy is e
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jan 18, 2005
  4. John B

    froggy Guest

    On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:12:56 +1300, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > John B wrote:
    >> My wife needs a new laptop. Her present one is crap. Slow as.

    > whats your mrs one like?
    > might be interested if it's for sale.

    you want to buy his mrs?
    froggy, Jan 18, 2005
  5. froggy wrote:
    >>>My wife needs a new laptop. Her present one is crap. Slow as.

    >>whats your mrs one like?
    >>might be interested if it's for sale.

    > you want to buy his mrs?

    nah, I already got one of those already and can't afford it, why would I
    want another one?

    I would like an older laptop though.

    --
    Dave.net.nz
    reply addy is e
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jan 18, 2005
  6. John B

    John B Guest

    Toshiba something

    --
    John B

    John B, Jan 18, 2005
  7. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jan 18, 2005
  8. John B

    John B Guest

    > John B wrote:
    > > Toshiba something

    > heh, thanks, well, if interested, just email me.

    If she gets a new one, I'll let ya know for sure.

    Hey, where's your Doctype on your site?

    --
    John B
    John B, Jan 18, 2005
  9. John B wrote:
    >>heh, thanks, well, if interested, just email me.

    > If she gets a new one, I'll let ya know for sure.

    thanks.

    > Hey, where's your Doctype on your site?

    dunno, dont care.
    It 'should' all be taken care of by the CMS(mambo server), but I guess
    that they're not puting it in there.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jan 18, 2005
  10. John B

    Mr Scebe Guest

    "Justin" <4free.co.nz> wrote in message
    > John B wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> My wife needs a new laptop. Her present one is crap. Slow as.
    >>
    >> Requirements:
    >>
    >> Fast,
    >> fast
    >> & faster.