    giving me trouble.

    Is their any way I can hook up the Laptop to the Desktop monitor?

    Bill
    Bill, Sep 11, 2005

  2. Bill

    nos1eep Guest

    On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 19:01:15 -0400, "Bill" <>
    spewed the following drivel:

    >I Have an 18" monitor for my Desktop computer but the computer is old

    and
    >giving me trouble.
    >
    >Is their any way I can hook up the Laptop to the Desktop monitor?
    >
    >Bill

    A monitor will plug into most laptops. What laptop do you have?
    __

    -nos1eep
    nos1eep, Sep 11, 2005

  3. Bill

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Bill" <> wrote in news:eek:yJUe.1125$zG5.961
    @bignews1.bellsouth.net:

    > I Have an 18" monitor for my Desktop computer but the computer is old and
    > giving me trouble.
    >
    > Is their any way I can hook up the Laptop to the Desktop monitor?
    >
    > Bill

    There should be a plug in the back of the laptop for that.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Sep 11, 2005