    Is there a website that shows the different types of connectors available
    for laptop power.
    TIA

    BIGEYE, Jan 18, 2005

  2. BIGEYE

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:49:20 -0000, "BIGEYE" <address@is[invalid].ok>
    wrote:

    >My laptop power supply cable is almost U/S. Unfortunately the supply is
    >encapsulated and I am having problems identifying the connector that plugs
    >into the laptop. I have googled and drawn a blank looking for sites to
    >identify the connector.
    >Is there a website that shows the different types of connectors available
    >for laptop power.

    You say you didn't find any.

    www.google.com
    Web Results 1 - 10 of about 63,600 English pages for
    laptop power cable diagram

    Web Results 1 - 10 of about 97,900 English pages for
    laptop power connector diagram

    Web Results 1 - 10 of about 45,300 English pages for
    laptop power plug diagram

    You wouldn't want to help by not mentioning the laptop make/model or any
    info in the PSU make / model / part number?

    Me

    why?, Jan 18, 2005