    randomly by itself.

    I think it maybe because of the battery, please advise.

    Thx

    Mozes, Aug 23, 2005

  2. Mozes

    Mozes Guest

    It's not the battery, I'm wondering if the motherboard could be over
    heating.

    Again, please advise.

    Thx

    Mozes <> wrote in

    Mozes, Aug 23, 2005

  3. Mozes

    Glenn Guest

    NUTS. I have worked for IBM for 42 years and have NEVER encountered this.

    Glenn, Aug 25, 2005
  4. On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 01:18:08 GMT, Glenn <> wrote:

    >NUTS. I have worked for IBM for 42 years and have NEVER encountered this.

    I guess you've never done component-level electronics repair.
    Electrolytic capacitor failure is probably the most common fault in
    any device that uses them.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Aug 25, 2005