    Scratch Guest

    THX,
    Scratch

    Scratch, May 13, 2005

  2. Scratch

    °Mike° Guest

    In <>,
    Scratch took 3 lines to utter:

    >THX,

    YW.

    >Scratch

    °Mike°

    °Mike°, May 13, 2005

  3. Scratch wrote:

    > THX,

    Some kind of sound system they use in movies.

    > Scratch

    What you do to an itch.

    Well, I couldn't find anything else in the message that looked like you
    were trying to ask anything.

    That allusion to "how to post to Usenet" aside, you have at least two
    choices:

    1. Add another laptop.

    2. Spend $20 on a hub for this one.

    Your call.