    text on a blue screen... for about a second... I can never read it fast enough
    .. It does this about 2-3 times then stays on. anyone know what the problem
    might be? thanks.......BG

    BillKirch, Dec 14, 2003

  2. BillKirch

    Zog Weaver Guest

    Hi Bill,

    If you want to read the text on the blue screen, do this: right-click on My
    Computer, scroll down the list and click on Properties. In the System
    Properties windows, click on the Advanced tab, then click on the Settings
    button under Startup and Recovery. In the resulting window, under Sytem
    Failure, remove the check mark beside Automatically restart. This "should"
    keep your system from rebooting and allow you to read the text, and maybe
    get an idea as to what's wrong.

    Zog

    "BillKirch" <> wrote in message
    > When I turn my Laptop on, it boots all the way and then will cut to a lot

    of

    Zog Weaver, Dec 20, 2003