    seems to be plenty of adapters, batteries, screens, and minor accessories,
    but no mainboards and stuff like that. Appreciate any info!

    Jmc

    Cuanto, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Cuanto

    Harrison Guest

    HTH -
    http://www.orphanlaptops.com/ams_list.htm

    Harrison, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Cuanto

    Cuanto Guest

    I tried that website, no motherboards, just misc accessories is all they
    have for this model.

    Thanks

    Cuanto, Dec 8, 2003
  4. Cuanto

    M Mullen Guest

    On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:16:59 -0600, "Cuanto" <>
    wrote:
    (E-mail sent if a reply)

    |> Hello all,
    |>
    |> I have a laptop that needs a new motherboard. It is a AMS Tech TravelPro
    |> 2580CXA. Does anyone know of a company, web page, or some sort of vendor
    |> that might have this board? I did a search online and came up empty, there
    |> seems to be plenty of adapters, batteries, screens, and minor accessories,
    |> but no mainboards and stuff like that. Appreciate any info!

    Examine the motherboard carefully along the edges, in the middle etc. you will
    find the mother board's part number, sometimes just a serial number. Use these
    to search for a replacement.

    --
    ,,
    ( "> w