    a hammer. Have cleaned out around keys as much as possible by removing
    plastic letters and blowing gently with an air hose. No improvement. Any
    suggestions?

    Fred, Mar 5, 2005

  2. Fred

    Brian Guest

    I have a dell inspiron. I had a whole row of keys (2wsx) go out on me a year
    after buying. I had dell send me a replacement keyboard and all has been
    good. I hope you have a warranty, otherwise hit up ebay!

    Brian, Mar 5, 2005

  3. Fred

    Jerry G. Guest

    The fix is to change the keyboard on these. They do not support
    servicing the keyboard. Some of these are riveted together, and are not
    even able to be take apart.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======