    or where I can even order foxconn headphone jacks, help would be
    appreciated.

    Thanks

    Brendan, Jan 2, 2007

  2. Brendan

    beenthere Guest

    "Brendan" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have a Gateway mx6708 laptop, I broke the headphone jack and have removed
    >it from the motherboard.
    >
    > The old one is foxconn all I saw on it was 518db.
    >

    > I havent been able to determine what exact part it is from www.foxconn.com
    > or where I can even order foxconn headphone jacks, help would be
    > appreciated.

    You could try Radio Shack
    http://www.radioshack.com/corp/index.jsp?page=storeLocator

    or some of the other parts stores.

    It could be a standard part, not specific to that machine.

    bw..OJ

    beenthere, Jan 2, 2007

  3. Brendan

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 14:44:32 -0500, Brendan wrote:

    >I have a Gateway mx6708 laptop, I broke the headphone jack and have removed
    >it from the motherboard.
    >
    >The old one is foxconn all I saw on it was 518db.
    >

    >I havent been able to determine what exact part it is from www.foxconn.com
    >or where I can even order foxconn headphone jacks, help would be

    They generally supply in high volume levels, you could however try the
    PR dept once GW can supply a part no, if they can't send you 1..

    >appreciated.

    Or from www.google.com

    www.gateway.com/ - 28k - Cached - Similar pages
    Drivers & Downloads - support.gateway.com/support/drivers/dlcenter.asp
    Notebooks & Laptops: Laptop ... -
    www.gateway.com/.../hm_ptb_catalog.shtml

    - - - - > Support - support.gateway.com/
    Upgrade Your Gateway - support.gateway.com/support/upgrades.asp

    Me

    why?, Jan 2, 2007
  4. Brendan

    Brendan Guest