Laptop freezes during internet surfin' with more than 1 program riunning

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Nathan Pinno, Mar 24, 2005.

  1. Nathan Pinno

    Nathan Pinno Guest

    My name is Nathan, and sorry in advance if this is the wrong group to post
    this to.

    My labtop freezes and has to be manually restarted whenever I am surfing the
    web with two or more programs running. Does anyone know how I can stop this
    from happening?
    My laptop's specs are Acer TravelMate 2100, Celeron CPU at 2.66GHz, 448 MB
    of RAM, WIN XP with Service Pack 2, and 2 hard disks with 40% and 90% free
    respectfully each with 17.6 GB total memory available.

    --
    Nathan Paul Pinno
    Crew, Camrose McDonalds, manager of McDonalds workers, and student of

    ** HIGH RETENTION ** Specializing in Large Binaries Downloads **
    http://www.UsenetRevolution.com
    Nathan Pinno, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Nathan Pinno

    Wizard Guest

    Nathan Pinno <> wrote:

    > My name is Nathan

    Fucking WOW! Nathan you say? No fucking shit? Amazing, eh.
    Wizard, Mar 24, 2005