    cache, 533MHz, FSB)
    and Intel 915PM chipset.
    Thx
    YT, Apr 29, 2006

  2. YT

    Noel Paton Guest

    "YT" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I recently bought a Medion MD 97000 laptop.
    > It wouldn't start up this morning.
    > The screen just stays at the Windows XP window.
    > What can I do? I already tried system restore but it doesn't help.
    > Its Window XP, intel centrino, Pentium M Processorr 760 (2.0GHZ, 2mb l2
    > cache, 533MHz, FSB)
    > and Intel 915PM chipset.
    > Thx

    Do you mean that you used the Recovery option offered by Medion - or that
    you used Windows System Restore (which means that you managed to boot the
    system somehow)??
    If the former, then you had best ask Medion for assistance, as it's probably
    a hardware problem
    If the latter - how did you get into Windows to use System Restore?

    Can you boot to Safe Mode?

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2006, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    http://www.crashfixpc.com/millsrpch.htm

    http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    Noel Paton, Apr 29, 2006

  3. X-No-Archive: YES
    YT [] has entered into testimony

    > I recently bought a Medion MD 97000 laptop.
    > It wouldn't start up this morning.
    > The screen just stays at the Windows XP window.
    > What can I do? I already tried system restore but it doesn't help.
    > Its Window XP, intel centrino, Pentium M Processorr 760 (2.0GHZ, 2mb
    > l2 cache, 533MHz, FSB)
    > and Intel 915PM chipset.
    > Thx

    Recently bought it? Take that fucker back!

    --

    Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
    Chadwick Stone©, Apr 29, 2006