LAPTOP COMPUTER PROBLEMS

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by yusof.aziz08@gmail.com, May 2, 2008.

  1. Guest

    laptop computer problems

    If your computer is running slow you owe it to yourself to find out
    whats going on. There are many problems that can cause a computer to
    run slow. I am about to show you some of the more common problems and
    try to provide you with the best solution possible.

    Why is my computer running slow?

    If your computer is going slow then odds are you have some kind of
    virus or spyware. Spyware can attach itself just from going to some
    websites, even legit websites can give you a virus in some cases. I am
    not talking about sites like Google or Ebay, but rather little sites
    like someones home page or forum. Indeed this is not typical but it
    can happen, what you need to do is locate the error and fix it.

    What else can cause my computer to run slow?

    Well besides spyware and adware there are other problems that can slow
    down your computer. Registry problems are another issue that alot of
    people do not consider. The registry is basically like the central
    nervous system of your computer, once something is altered the whole
    system is thrown off balance and can create problems with your
    computer. It can cause your computer to run slow, appilcations can
    stop working and your computer may be redirected to a blue dos screen
    sometimes when you boot it up.

    How can I make my computer run normal again?

    Well I actually have a solution for that on my website, you can check
    it out in my bio box below. I hope this article has helped you see the
    potential problems your computer could be suffering. Good Luck!

    Corey is a self proclaimed Computer Expert. You can see how to make
    your computer run fast at my site http://www.registrycleanersrated.com
    and figure out what makes your computer run faster.

    http://laptop-computer-problems.blogspot.com/

    -laptop computer problems-
    , May 2, 2008

  2. wrote in

    > laptop computer problems
    > [...]
    >
    > Why is my computer running slow?
    > [...]
    >
    > What else can cause my computer to run slow?
    > [...]
    >
    > How can I make my computer run normal again?
    > [...]

    Take it off your lap and put it on a desk, then try.
    If it runs, but you can catch it, then that's not
    all bad, because if it ran any faster you might never
    catch it and then that would be a bummer for sure.

    Maybe it's just out of gas? At these prices, the
    slower you run the further you go on a tank. That
    works on laptops too, only if gas were power and
    gas tanks were batteries, and further were longer,
    and faster were just an abstract spatial concept
    for folks with overblown egos losing their grips
    on temporal reality... Stay away from GTA-IV, that's
    all I'm saying...

    It probably just don't respond well to laps...
    but it certainly could be *your* lap. Try somebody
    else's lap and see what happens, but use a towel
    or something because you don't want it running
    [either slow or fast] all over someone's lap,
    now do you?

    --

    I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* approve this message!

    Whereas, I can *NOT* tell a lie : *it* *was* *I*
    who put the "Bomp" in the "Bomp Bah Bomp Bah Bomp"
    then put the "Ram" in the "Rama Lama Ding Dong"
    and remain unabashedly unapologetic and unrepentant!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85DUPbkDXT0
    Bucky Breeder, May 2, 2008

  3. chuckcar Guest

    wrote in

    > laptop computer problems
    >
    > If your computer is running slow you owe it to yourself to find out
    > whats going on. There are many problems that can cause a computer to
    > run slow. I am about to show you some of the more common problems and
    > try to provide you with the best solution possible.
    >
    > Why is my computer running slow?
    >
    > If your computer is going slow then odds are you have some kind of
    > virus or spyware. Spyware can attach itself just from going to some
    > websites, even legit websites can give you a virus in some cases. I am
    > not talking about sites like Google or Ebay, but rather little sites
    > like someones home page or forum. Indeed this is not typical but it
    > can happen, what you need to do is locate the error and fix it.

    And he's sure to give you *only* his version thereof...

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, May 2, 2008