    Any thoughts on these two items?

    Thanks,
    Sharon

    sharjo23, May 17, 2006

  2. sharjo23

    tlianza Guest

    Hi Sharon,

    We would have to know a bit more about the lap top you were using. If the
    brightness control only effects the back light, you did the right thing, if
    the brightness control is there to simulate a video brightness control, the
    results will not be so good. Could you please post the make and model of
    the laptop you are using?

    Thanks,
    Tom

    P.S. My team designed the hardware for the Eye One Display 2, I hope you
    like it.....

    --
    Tom Lianza
    Director of Display and Capture Technologies

    tlianza, May 18, 2006

  3. sharjo23

    sharjo23 Guest

    Hi Tom,

    Awesome! I have a Dell Inspiron 700m.

    Also, do you have any recommendations as to where to learn more about
    using the advanced settings of Eye One Display 2?

    I'm just a hobbyist, but wouldn't mind knowing more when I have time
    later.

    Thanks,
    Sharon

    sharjo23, May 18, 2006