    i have a Compaq Amada 1750, Pll 333mHz. i have tried every posible means to
    enter the Bios but could not. can anyone tell me the trick?
    I just changed the HD to 20GB
    Ani, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Ani

    Andy Barkl Guest

    "Ani" <> wrote in message
    news:_FKqb.105945$...
    > Hi all
    > i have a Compaq Amada 1750, Pll 333mHz. i have tried every posible means

    > enter the Bios but could not. can anyone tell me the trick?
    > I just changed the HD to 20GB

    Have you tried the F10 key upon startup?
    Andy Barkl, Nov 7, 2003

  3. Ani

    martin426 Guest

    I believe the hotkey is F10, but if I remember correctly it may seem
    difficult to get it to work. Try Hitting it 1) as soon as the Compaq
    image comes up or 2) multiple times as soon as you turn on the power.

    Regards

    martin426, Nov 7, 2003
  4. Ani

    JS Guest

    I don't think my Toshiba Tecra 8000 Laptop has any hotkeys - you have to
    boot to DOS and run C:\DOS\TSETUP. I wouldn't have known this had i not
    downloaded and read the Toshiba documentation for this machine, from the
    Toshiba website.

    js.

    JS, Nov 10, 2003