LapTop Battery Charger (Airplane)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mike Easter, Sep 23, 2006.

  1. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    Luke O'Malley wrote:
    > I have a Toshiba Satellite.

    There are a really lot of Toshiba Satellite models. You didn't say
    which.

    > Unfortunately my Toshiba draws more current than is supplied.

    How much current is /that/? How much is supplied? How much is the
    draw? You are leaving a lot of numbers out of your generic description.

    > I thought the price was
    > 'off-the-wall'.

    Everything about laptop/notebook/s is off the wall.

    > My flight will be about six hours long.

    You could take a spare battery which would need to be fully charged by
    your AC adapter prior to departure.

    The price of spare/extra laptop batteries is also off the wall.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Sep 23, 2006