    Is there another way to score chicks on Friday night?
    please help,
    Tribe

    tribe, Jun 25, 2004

  2. tribe

    Neil Guest

    "tribe" <> wrote in news:#8aJorrWEHA.916
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Is there another way to score chicks on Friday night?

    absolutely NOT. you're hosed buddy, so perhaps it's time to study for a
    new set of exams as you will be able to get a new lapel pin if you, say
    become an MCDBA or MCSD...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004

  3. tribe

    Guest Guest

    This is no joke. I have a friend who went to dinner at a steak house. When
    the waitress brought the bill he pulled out his MCP Card and said "This ones
    on Bill". The waitress said "okay" and walked away. He got a free dinner.
    He said the bill was around $100.

    Guest, Jun 25, 2004
  4. tribe

    Consultant Guest

    LIES

    Consultant, Jun 25, 2004
  5. tribe

    Guest Guest

    No it's the TRUTH. Please I desperatley need your approval.

    Guest, Jun 25, 2004
  6. tribe

    Consultant Guest

    strain a bit

    Consultant, Jun 25, 2004
  7. wrote:
    > No it's the TRUTH. Please I desperatley need your approval.

    What you desperatley need is a spull chicker.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 25, 2004