    RealVNC, and access the net via the Netgear RP114 router.The c drive
    on the tower shared.

    Any ideas what the problem is?

    zaax, Feb 27, 2004

  2. zaax wrote:

    > I have recently added a Laptop to my Network but the laptop cannot
    > access shared files on the tower. But the Tower can access the
    > Laptop’s shared files Both computers can see each other on
    > RealVNC, and access the net via the Netgear RP114 router.The c drive
    > on the tower shared.
    >
    > Any ideas what the problem is?

    Not without any protocol and OS information.

    --
    Groeten/Regards
    Jeroen Wijnands

    Jeroen Wijnands, Feb 27, 2004

  3. zaax

    zaax Guest

    In article <403f2f0d$0$565$4all.nl>, Jeroen Wijnands
    <4all.nl> writes
    >zaax wrote:
    >
    >> I have recently added a Laptop to my Network but the laptop cannot
    >> access shared files on the tower. But the Tower can access the
    >> Laptop’s shared files Both computers can see each other on
    >> RealVNC, and access the net via the Netgear RP114 router.The c drive
    >> on the tower shared.
    >>
    >> Any ideas what the problem is?

    >Not without any protocol and OS information.

    Sorry XP using the network setup provided
    --
    Steve

    zaax, Feb 27, 2004
  4. zaax

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, zaax mused:

    | Sorry XP using the network setup provided

    Make sure the account you log into on the laptop exists as a user on the
    "tower."

    mhicaoidh, Feb 27, 2004