    input is greatly welcomed.

    Thanks,
    Derek

    dhmarkley, Jan 19, 2006

  2. dhmarkley

    burris Guest

    dhmarkley wrote:
    > Hey everybody! I really hope that you will be able to give me some
    > assistance. I have lost the manual to my LanReady 2-Port Cable KVM
    > Model:KC021 and i haven't had any luck finding one on-line. What i
    > am looking for is the hot-key combo to switch between computers. Any
    > input is greatly welcomed.
    >
    > Thanks, Derek

    I don't know your model, but with my KVM the hot keys are....scroll
    lock...scroll lock..up or down arrow. Tap quickly from each to each.

    Good Luck

    burris, Jan 19, 2006

  3. dhmarkley

    dhmarkley Guest

    Thanks for replying, but that doesn't work either. I've tryed to
    contact the company, but it seems that they don't make KVM's anymore.
    Anyway, Thanks again.

    dhmarkley, Jan 20, 2006
  4. Howdy!

    "dhmarkley" <> wrote in message
    > Hey everybody! I really hope that you will be able to give me some
    > assistance. I have lost the manual to my LanReady 2-Port Cable KVM
    > Model:KC021 and i haven't had any luck finding one on-line. What i am
    > looking for is the hot-key combo to switch between computers. Any
    > input is greatly welcomed.

    Keys I've seen -

    Right shift or left shift to "roll" - that's two quickly.

    NUM LOCK and then pick which one you want to see from the numeric
    keypad.

    SCROLL LOCK twice.

    ESC twice.

    And last but not least, none. That is, ONLY the button on the front
    switches B(

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Jan 21, 2006
  5. dhmarkley

    dhmarkley Guest

    I just wanted to let you know that a guy in another group came up with
    the hot keys i was looking for.

    {MikeM}

    Use cntrl, cntrl, pf1 or cntrl, cntrl, pf2 to move both video & audio.
    For
    PC only use cntrl, cntrl, 1 or cntrl, cntrl, 2 at top of keyboard.
    For
    audio only use cntrl, cntrl, 1 or cntrl, cntrl, 2 on keypad. For
    autoscan
    cntrl, cntrl, a to start and cntrl, cntrl, b to stop. Hope this helps.

    Thanks for everything!
    Derek

    dhmarkley, Jan 22, 2006
  6. dhmarkley

    torana_girl77

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hello i am having the same problem. Can you please tell me what PF2 stands for.
    Also i have tried cntrl, cntrl, 1 but it is not working.
    Any help would be appreciated.

    torana_girl77, Feb 16, 2009