    Cassie

    P.S. I already asked this in PowerPoint and was told that more than likely I
    am stuck with Swedish, but to be sure ask in the general section.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2Fzczgz?=, Oct 9, 2007

  2. The other way around is possible, when using an English version you can use a
    languagepack but The swedish version doesn't translate to English. The base
    has to be English.

    hth
    --
    Maurice Ausum

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF1cmljZQ==?=, Oct 11, 2007

  3. Okay, thank you for that. I'm getting the hang of it now anyway, guess it'll
    help me further my swedish as well :)

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2Fzczgz?=, Oct 11, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2Fzczgz?=

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Out of curiosity why the hell did you buy it in Swedish? :)

    --
    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS

    Montreal MCT, Oct 12, 2007