Language Icon has gone from Taskbar

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Alex Vinokur, Jun 8, 2004.

  1. Alex Vinokur

    Alex Vinokur Guest

    Alex Vinokur, Jun 8, 2004

  2. you should be able to restore it by going to control panel>regional options,
    then, on the 'input locales' tab, add the missing locale and hit 'apply'.
    the language icon should return.

    Dan

    Dan DeStefano, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Alex Vinokur

    Alex Vinokur Guest

    "Dan DeStefano" <augur5ATyahooDOTcom> wrote in message news:...
    > you should be able to restore it by going to control panel>regional options,
    > then, on the 'input locales' tab, add the missing locale and hit 'apply'.
    > the language icon should return.

    What missing locale do I have to add?
    See: news://news.f.de.plusline.net/ca42cu$2hd4$ (via NNTP reader, not via Google Groups)

    --
    Alex Vinokur

    Alex Vinokur, Jun 8, 2004
  4. Alex Vinokur

    Alex Vinokur Guest

    "Alex Vinokur" <> wrote in message news:...

    > "Dan DeStefano" <augur5ATyahooDOTcom> wrote in message news:...
    > > you should be able to restore it by going to control panel>regional options,
    > > then, on the 'input locales' tab, add the missing locale and hit 'apply'.
    > > the language icon should return.

    > What missing locale do I have to add?
    > See: news://news.f.de.plusline.net/ca42cu$2hd4$ (via NNTP reader, not via Google Groups)

    x in "Enable indicator on taskbar".
    Now it is OK.

    [snip]

    --