    dedicated PC for the job. Can anybody point this numpty in the right
    direction please.

    Mark in Spain.

    Mark, Aug 18, 2006

  2. Mark

    paul123 Guest

    Mark wrote:
    > I need to be able to take calls on my ADSL landline and have them
    > rerouted (when I'm out of the office) to my mobile. I only have one
    > landline, but I do have a permanent ADSL connection. I thought I had
    > cracked it with SKYPE and a VoSKY call centre, but that only works
    > with Internet calls in and Landline out. I cannot give a new number
    > out to all my customers, so this solution did not work for me. I am
    > also having problems with SKYPE and bad voice signal when my PC is
    > doing a lot of stuff. What would be better for me if is there was some
    > hardware that did not need to use the PC, but was connected directly
    > to the internet via a spare Ethernet connection I have, or even to my
    > wireless network. If this is not possible, then I may consider using a
    > dedicated PC for the job. Can anybody point this numpty in the right
    > direction please.
    >
    > Mark in Spain.

    A Linksys/Sipura SPA3000 or 3102 could well be for you. www.pcbox.es do
    'em (great shop and service, in Ferrol at least).

    If you're up to using a dedicated PC, Trixbox will be able to do all
    you want and much more!

    Paul (also in Spain)

    paul123, Aug 18, 2006

  3. "Mark" <Mark@> wrote in message
    >I need to be able to take calls on my ADSL landline and have them
    > rerouted (when I'm out of the office) to my mobile. I only have one
    > landline, but I do have a permanent ADSL connection. I thought I had
    > cracked it with SKYPE and a VoSKY call centre, but that only works
    > with Internet calls in and Landline out. I cannot give a new number
    > out to all my customers, so this solution did not work for me. I am
    > also having problems with SKYPE and bad voice signal when my PC is
    > doing a lot of stuff. What would be better for me if is there was some
    > hardware that did not need to use the PC, but was connected directly
    > to the internet via a spare Ethernet connection I have, or even to my
    > wireless network. If this is not possible, then I may consider using a
    > dedicated PC for the job. Can anybody point this numpty in the right
    > direction please.
    >
    > Mark in Spain.

    Probably a bit overkill, but this would probably do what you want:
    http://www.portech.com.tw/eweb/skytrunk/st1004.htm

    Carl Farrington, Aug 18, 2006
  4. Mark

    Mark Guest

    On 18 Aug 2006 01:47:13 -0700, "paul123" <> wrote:

    >Linksys/Sipura SPA3000

    I am uring towards a LinkSys SPA3000, unlike yourself, I am no hablo
    espanol, any chance you can post the web page for the item I am after,
    I can muddle through the rest I am sure!

    Which region of Spain are you? I am Castellon, Valencia!

    www.markscotford.com

    Mark, Aug 18, 2006
  5. Mark

    paul123 Guest

    Mark wrote:
    > On 18 Aug 2006 01:47:13 -0700, "paul123" <> wrote:
    >
    > >Linksys/Sipura SPA3000

    > I am uring towards a LinkSys SPA3000, unlike yourself, I am no hablo
    > espanol, any chance you can post the web page for the item I am after,
    > I can muddle through the rest I am sure!
    >
    > Which region of Spain are you? I am Castellon, Valencia!

    Hi Mark,

    Look for ref no "56125" description "ADAPT. ATA VOIP LINKSYS
    CENTRALITAS SPA3000 ā‚¬ 83,96" on:
    http://www.pcbox.com/catalogo/catalogo/default.asp?lan=es&cnt=es&familia=56

    ā‚¬84 - inc VAT - pretty good price too!

    Galicia - fire country!

    Paul

    paul123, Aug 19, 2006