    1
    hey..

    i hav two pc at home.I hav mtnl broadband service on one of the pc with lan card.My other pc dont hav lan card...i want to connect both my pc's such dat i can use internet on both and aslo share files among them without internet connection in later one..pls help me..

    user80, Jun 10, 2009

  2. user80

    textwords

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    lan connection

    on the PC with internet connection, install two Lan-cards, one is for internet connection. and another one is connectted to your other PC without internet connection.

    On both PC's control panel, find "add or set an family internect connection", and follow the instructions, you can easily let both PC connected to internet, and let them share files and printers.

    textwords, Jun 26, 2009