    proves that is not what happens. Does anyone know of a setting in windows
    where you prioritize your connections?

    Thanks in advance

    scadav, Jun 17, 2005

  2. scadav

    Guy Smith Guest

    Try putting a bridge between the two connections. Go to Network Connections,
    highlight both Lan and wireless connections, right click and select bridge
    connections.

    Guy Smith, Jun 17, 2005

  3. Hi,

    I would recommend reordering the list of connections you have for
    networking, by this I mean, going into

    Control Panel | Network Connections

    Click on the “Advanced†menu item

    Click “Advanced Settingsâ€

    On the “Adapters and Bindings†tab look at the list of connections you have,
    if you require you LAN to have priority over you WLAN, then move the LAN
    connection to the top and WLAN below using the Green arrows on the right hand
    side.

    This might help, cant guarantee it but it’s another option to try if the
    first suggestion didn’t work.

    Kind regards,

    Stuart.

    =?Utf-8?B?V2lnaHRvbg==?=, Jun 18, 2005