    Would you please help me how I can bridge two adapters? Satio browser says it couldn't get reply from gateway.(Satio has IPv4 and IPv6 settings and browse internet same as ordinary pcs)
    Thanks in advance
    Mbatiri :(

    mbatiri, May 10, 2010

  2. mbatiri

    L8ians

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2009
    Messages:
    8
    Hi mbatiri,

    In your network, if you wants to get internet access to your mobile phone, the bridging is not enough. you have to try something else, called "Internet Connection Sharing".

    Enable ICS in the LAN adapter. If the OS is Windows XP or above, the computer will act as a router. The routing capability will enable automatically also the computer will provide ip address automatically to the clients in the 192.168.0.x subnet.

    L8ians, May 11, 2010