    So just in case anyone asks this newsgroup for help in the future on this
    "topic" i thought i would post the "solution" here.

    cheers

    anOLDun, Jul 19, 2004

  2. anOLDun

    Shel-hed Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 00:48:47 +0100, "anOLDun" <> wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >Lo All
    >
    >My previous post on this subject requested help/advice on how to remove some
    >streaks/stains from laminate flooring i had just laid - which i thought were
    >caused by the laminate cleaner.
    >
    >Seems i was right ( for once). I posted my query to a DIY newsgroup and
    >without even mentioning which cleaner i had used they correctly guessed it.
    >
    >Anyway.... was advised to try a "micrfibre" cloth - and it worked a treat.
    >
    >So just in case anyone asks this newsgroup for help in the future on this
    >"topic" i thought i would post the "solution" here.

    Well, what cleaner did you use? Perhaps someone can avoid using it.
    Shel-hed, Jul 19, 2004

  3. anOLDun

    anOLDun Guest

    DUH!

    Should have said - it was "Floormaster" cleaner for Laminate floors. They
    also do one for real wood floors but i have no idea if this would cause the
    same problem for real wood floors.

    Cheers

    anOLDun, Jul 19, 2004