  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    am very bored
    Guest, May 26, 2004

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    <> wrote in news:12b5b01c44310$5ec5b710
    $:

    > am very bored

    would you mind mowing my lawn then?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 26, 2004

  3. Guest

    very bored Guest

    yeah sure why not, which garbage can do you live in again
    neil

    very bored, May 26, 2004
  4. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, May 26, 2004
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:#lhQ5zyQEHA.3476
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > very bored wrote:
    >> yeah sure why not, which garbage can do you live in again
    >> neil

    > This one, I think:
    >
    > http://people.ucsc.edu/~njhintz/photos/ucsc/oscar-the-grouch.jpg

    he's in my neighborhood (in my neigh-bor-hood...)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 26, 2004
  6. but thers no grass aground that bin, come on stop pulling
    my leg ya want ya lawn mowed or not

    yeah baby yeah \(austin powers was on the other ni, May 26, 2004
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "yeah baby yeah \(austin powers was on the other night\)"
    <> wrote in news:12b0b01c44331
    $d8fa0920$:

    > but thers no grass aground that bin, come on stop pulling
    > my leg ya want ya lawn mowed or not

    that's not my place! I told you he was a neighbor! Look for the garbage
    can with grass...Now snap to it...

    (or you could just go study for a freakin exam...)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 26, 2004