LACDA

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by alexander laurence, Nov 19, 2004.

  1. LAST WEEKEND TO ENTER: L.A. Center For Digital Art Juried Show

    Los Angeles Center For Digital Art
    107 West Fifth Street
    Los Angeles, CA 90012

    For complete information and registration visit:

    http://www.lacda.com

    Last weekend to enter our open call for LACDA juried competion for digital art.
    Entrants submit three JPEG files of original work. All styles of 2D (flat)
    artwork and photography created or transformed digitally are accepted.

    Show is international, open to artists of all geographical locations.

    Prize:
    The selected winner recieves 10 archival prints of their work up to 44x60
    inches on canvas or museum quality paper (approximately a $1500-$2000 value) to
    be shown in a solo exhibition in our gallery. The show will be widely promoted
    and will include a reception for the artist.

    Five second place winners will win one print up to 24"x36" to be included in
    upcoming group shows.

    Special consideration will be given to all entrants for inclusion in future
    shows at LACDA. Many entrants from past competitions have already been included
    in our exhibits.

    Also read these:

    http://www.hipsterhandbook.com
    http://www.sfburning.com