    what Hardware , and which IOS .

    i would very much appriciate any Help

    Thanks

    Albert, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Albert

    Masud Reza Guest

    "Albert" <> wrote in message news:<3ffff255$1@news.012.net.il>...
    > Hello !
    >
    > Can anyone tell me what kind of Cisco's equipment i need to establish a LAC
    > ?
    > what Hardware , and which IOS .
    >
    > i would very much appriciate any Help

    Hi:

    How are your users going to connect to the LAC? via Dialup or DSL or
    cable etc??

    How many L2TP sessions do you want to generate from the LAC to the
    LNS?

    Cisco has a lot of devices that can be used as a LAC as well as an
    LNS. Check out the Cisco 53xx, 54xx, 58xx series, the 64xx, the 72xx,
    10000 series.

    Masud

    Masud Reza, Jan 14, 2004