    Take care,

    Richard Rinyai
    www.howtoadmin.blogspot.com

    rrinyai, Sep 13, 2006

  2. rrinyai

    RobMac Guest

    "rrinyai" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi Everyone,
    >
    > Does anyone know if there are extra features on this DVD, since I have
    > only seen the VHS version?
    >
    > Take care,
    >
    > Richard Rinyai
    > www.howtoadmin.blogspot.com

    Which version?
    At last count there are at least 3 releases floating around:

    1) Regular (I have this one, there is a "Making Of..." thing on there from
    the time the film was made)

    2) Collector's Edition (this may not be the name, but it's a special edition
    of some kind, the packaging is different, you'd know it if you see it - I
    don't know what's on this one)

    3) SuperBit version (Self-explanatory, not sure if there are any extras, but
    from previous SuperBit DVDs I wouldn't expect any)

    Do a search on Amazon.com or any online retailer, or go to a
    brick-and-mortar store and look in the Family section....

    RobMac, Sep 13, 2006

  3. RobMac wrote:

    > "rrinyai" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hi Everyone,
    >>
    >>Does anyone know if there are extra features on this DVD, since I have
    >>only seen the VHS version?

    [DeepDiscountDVD.com]
    DVD Features:
    Region 1
    Keep Case
    Anamorphic Widescreen - 2.35
    Audio:
    Dolby Digital Surround - English
    Additional Release Material:
    Theatrical Trailers
    Making-of Documentary "Inside The
    Labyrinth"
    Interactive Features:
    Interactive Menus
    Scene Access
    Text/Photo Galleries:
    Biographies - Cast and Crew

    > Which version?
    > At last count there are at least 3 releases floating around:
    >
    > 1) Regular (I have this one, there is a "Making Of..." thing on there from
    > the time the film was made)
    >
    > 2) Collector's Edition (this may not be the name, but it's a special edition
    > of some kind, the packaging is different, you'd know it if you see it - I
    > don't know what's on this one)
    >
    > 3) SuperBit version (Self-explanatory, not sure if there are any extras, but
    > from previous SuperBit DVDs I wouldn't expect any)

    2) is 1) with more "collectible" stuff in the box, and 3) is a
    repackaging gimmick with no extras--
    Back then, 3) was considered "cool" before we'd heard of HD, and then
    not for long, either.

    Derek Janssen (and "Dark Crystal" was better)

    Derek Janssen, Sep 13, 2006