    Thank you very much.

    --
    Jack Gillis

    Jack Gillis, Nov 27, 2007

  2. Jack Gillis

    thanatoid Guest

    "Jack Gillis" <> wrote in
    news::

    > I have just created an Audacity project from a cassette
    > containing music. When adding labels to the Audacity track
    > I managed to put one in the middle of a song not at
    > beginning where I wanted it. I can't figure out how to
    > remove just this misplaced label without deleting the whole
    > label track and starting over. Can some one help me?
    >
    > Thank you very much.

    This is a BIT of a specialized q. to be asking in a general help
    group. Check your newsgroup list for a more suitable place. Like
    something with "music", "edit", and/or "composition" in the
    name.

    thanatoid, Nov 28, 2007

  3. Jack Gillis

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>, Jack Gillis
    <> wrote:

    > I have just created an Audacity project from a cassette containing music.
    > When adding labels to the Audacity track I managed to put one in the middle
    > of a song not at beginning where I wanted it. I can't figure out how to
    > remove just this misplaced label without deleting the whole label track and
    > starting over. Can some one help me?

    Guesses:
    Can you move it?
    Can you select it and then use a delete or unmark command?
    Can you get a list of labels and edit in the listing?

    Mitch, Dec 1, 2007