    I have looked at Open Office, a tremendous suite, but it didn't have
    all the templates I need.

    Any help appreciated.

    Red Merkin, Jan 14, 2008

  2. Red Merkin

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:31:39 -0600, Red Merkin <>
    wrote:

    >Can anyone recommend a "stand alone" labe printing program. I don't
    >have a word processing program (Word, Word Perfect, etc.) as I don't
    >have a great need for it. But I have recently gotten the need for
    >printing labels.
    >
    >I have looked at Open Office, a tremendous suite, but it didn't have
    >all the templates I need.
    >
    >Any help appreciated.

    What 'template' do you need?

    Evan Platt, Jan 14, 2008

  3. Red Merkin

    George Guest

    Red Merkin wrote:
    > Can anyone recommend a "stand alone" labe printing program. I don't
    > have a word processing program (Word, Word Perfect, etc.) as I don't
    > have a great need for it. But I have recently gotten the need for
    > printing labels.
    >
    > I have looked at Open Office, a tremendous suite, but it didn't have
    > all the templates I need.
    >
    > Any help appreciated.

    Design pro at Avery.com is one of the best free ones.

    George, Jan 14, 2008
  4. Red Merkin

    Red Merkin Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 09:50:14 -0800, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:31:39 -0600, Red Merkin <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Can anyone recommend a "stand alone" labe printing program. I don't
    >>have a word processing program (Word, Word Perfect, etc.) as I don't
    >>have a great need for it. But I have recently gotten the need for
    >>printing labels.
    >>
    >>I have looked at Open Office, a tremendous suite, but it didn't have
    >>all the templates I need.
    >>
    >>Any help appreciated.

    >What 'template' do you need?

    Avery #5567 - Hanging file tabs.

    Red Merkin, Jan 14, 2008
  5. Red Merkin

    Plato Guest

    Red Merkin wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend a "stand alone" labe printing program. I don't
    > have a word processing program (Word, Word Perfect, etc.) as I don't
    > have a great need for it. But I have recently gotten the need for
    > printing labels.
    >
    > I have looked at Open Office, a tremendous suite, but it didn't have
    > all the templates I need.

    Personally, I had to install and test about 2 dozen apps before I found
    a label printing program that "sort of" worked best for what I wanted.
    It's not easy to find what you really "need".

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jan 15, 2008