    recommendations of US photo labs which print poster size photos from digital
    images at an affordable price.

    I tried AdoramaPix, but their system/site seems to be clunky and very slow.

    Sitara Lal, Sep 1, 2007

  2. Sitara Lal

    Richard H. Guest

    Sitara Lal wrote:

    > I am an amateur (on a limited budget) and would appreciate some
    > recommendations of US photo labs which print poster size photos from digital
    > images at an affordable price.
    >
    > I tried AdoramaPix, but their system/site seems to be clunky and very slow.

    http://www.costcophotocenter.com (no membership required for mailed
    prints) - $10 for 20x30"

    http://www.walmart.com - $16 for 20x30"

    Richard H., Sep 1, 2007

  3. Sitara Lal

    Scott W Guest

    Sitara Lal wrote:
    > I am an amateur (on a limited budget) and would appreciate some
    > recommendations of US photo labs which print poster size photos from digital
    > images at an affordable price.
    >
    > I tried AdoramaPix, but their system/site seems to be clunky and very slow.

    I Have had good luck with these people
    http://www.elcocolor.com/poster_special.htm

    Scott

    Scott W, Sep 1, 2007
  4. Sitara Lal

    IRISH GENE Guest

    whcc.com
    white house custom color works well for me

    IRISH GENE, Sep 1, 2007
  5. Sitara Lal

    Marvin Guest

    Clark Color Labs: http://www.clarkcolor.com/