    Thanks,
    Vino

    , Aug 17, 2005

  2. Hi Vino,

    You may wish to investigate the Cisco Router and Security Device
    Manager and it's free software download available at:

    http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/sdm

    Cisco Router and Security Device Manager (SDM) is an intuitive,
    Web-based device management tool supported on Cisco 830 series through
    Cisco 7301 routers.

    SDM provides smart wizards and advanced configuration support for LAN
    and WAN configurations, NAT, Stateful Firewall Policy, Intrusion
    Prevention, IPSec virtual private network (VPN), Easy VPN Client and
    Server configurations, Digital Certificates, and Quality of Service
    (QoS) Policy features.

    SDM also offers a 1-click router lockdown and an innovative Security
    Auditing capability to check and recommend changes to router
    configuration based on ICSA Labs, and Cisco TAC recommendations.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps5318/

    Sincerely,

    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803