    the weird handling of Season 2, I wasn't sure if they'd get around to
    3 and 4. Dvdpricesearch says 6/28. We'll see if it happens...
    Cheers.
    fredman, Mar 22, 2005

  2. fredman

    jayembee Guest

    fredman <> wrote:

    > Did I miss the official announcement of this? I went over to
    > dvdpricesearch today for a biweekly scan of upcoming titles and I
    > noticed this in the new announcements box of their splash page. After
    > the weird handling of Season 2, I wasn't sure if they'd get around to
    > 3 and 4. Dvdpricesearch says 6/28. We'll see if it happens...

    http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3128

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Mar 22, 2005

  3. fredman

    fredman Guest

    On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 05:37:50 GMT, jayembee
    <> wrote:

    >fredman <> wrote:
    >
    >> Did I miss the official announcement of this? I went over to
    >> dvdpricesearch today for a biweekly scan of upcoming titles and I
    >> noticed this in the new announcements box of their splash page. After
    >> the weird handling of Season 2, I wasn't sure if they'd get around to
    >> 3 and 4. Dvdpricesearch says 6/28. We'll see if it happens...

    >http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3128
    >
    >-- jayembee

    Thanks Jay, I've finally linked that TV site. It does say that music
    rights for one song were not secured resulting in the changing of that
    song on the 'new' 2nd season set. I was fortunate enough to obtain
    the original 2nd season set via preorder online. Anyone know which
    song had to change? Cheers.
    fredman, Mar 22, 2005