    ----- Original Message -----

    There was no additional advice. Also note that they claim to restore old
    batteries but they do not claim anything about alkaline
    Terri Smith, Feb 27, 2011

  2. Terri Smith

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 07:27:57 -0500, " Terri Smith" <ts8 at soalex.us> wrote:
    : Got a La Crosse BC 9009. The things charges fine but the Display button is
    : suppose to toggle thru various parameters like voltage, cumulative charge,
    : etc. It does nothing.
    :
    : Wrote it up and got this answer from their tech support.
    :
    Robert Coe, Feb 27, 2011

  3. Terri Smith

    GMAN Guest

    In article <4d6a4355$0$17931$>, " Terri Smith" <ts8 at soalex.us> wrote:
    >Got a La Crosse BC 9009. The things charges fine but the Display button is
    >suppose to toggle thru various parameters like voltage, cumulative charge,
    >etc. It does nothing.
    >
    >Wrote it up and got this answer from their tech support.

    Alkaline batteries in the charger? WTF???
    GMAN, Feb 27, 2011
  4. Terri Smith

    ASCII Guest

    ASCII, Feb 27, 2011
  5. Terri Smith

    GMAN Guest

    In article <4d6ac112.2180406@EDCBIC>, ASCII <> wrote:
    >GMAN wrote:
    >>
    >>Alkaline batteries in the charger? WTF???

    >http://tinyurl.com/5uv5boa

    What i was asking was if the tech support people where suggesting regular
    alkalines be placed in the LaCrosse?
    GMAN, Feb 28, 2011